Use these steps to set a sleep timer in the Podcasts app on your iPhone.
- Open the “Podcasts” app.
- Select the “Now Playing” bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Swipe up and tap the “Sleep Timer” button.
- Choose the amount of time for the sleep timer.
The steps above were performed on an iPhone 11 inn iOS 13.4.1.
If you don’t like to fall asleep in silence, then using a sleep timer can be really helpful. You may be familiar with how to use a sleep timer on your TV, but your iPhone has some sleep timer features that can also be helpful.
There’s a sleep timer in several of the apps that you probably use on a regular basis, including the default Apple Podcasts app. By turning on the sleep timer you are telling the iPhone to stop playing your podcast after a set amount of time.
The steps in the guide above show you where to find and use the Podcast sleep timer feature if it’s something that you would like to try out.
- How to turn off the passcode on an iPhone 11
- How to turn off email notifications on an iPhone 11
- How to find an iPhone’s IP address
- How to change the WiFi password on an iPhone
- How to turn off flash on an iPhone
Matt Jacobs has been working as an IT consultant for small businesses since receiving his Master’s degree in 2003. While he still does some consulting work, his primary focus now is on creating technology support content for SupportYourTech.com.
His work can be found on many websites and focuses on topics such as Microsoft Office, Apple devices, Android devices, Photoshop and more.